Autumn is just around the corner and if you too can’t wait for all things nice made from pumpkin, then hi-five! There’s the pumpkin-spiced latte, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin curry, and my favorite pumpkin brownie.
So I literally can’t wait for the holiday season to begin so that I can create a delectable batch of pumpkin brownies for my friends and family and make them go om-nom-nom.
Everybody likes brownies but nobody likes the hassle. Thank God for this two-ingredient pumpkin brownie recipe, you can make decadent brownies in no time.
- 1 box of brownie mix
- A can of pumpkin puree
- Cooking spray
- ½ can of heavy cream
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1tbsp sugar
- ¾ can of chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Take a large bowl and mix the brownie mix and pumpkin puree.
- Take a 9” by 9” baking pan and line it with parchment paper. Spray some cooking oil on it.
- Slowly pour the mixture to the dish and even it out with a spatula.
- Bake the pie for 25-28 minutes. Prick a toothpick in the middle to check if the brownie has cooked. If the toothpick only has a few moist crumbs, the brownie has cooked.
- Throw some choco chips in a bowl. In a small saucepan, heat heavy cream to a simmer. Pour the hot heavy cream on the choco chips and let it sit for a while before you whisk until smooth.
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Slowly add the chocolate ganache and sprinkle a bit of salt. Beat the ganache until soft peaks form.
- Layer the brownies with the frosting before serving.
Be prepared to taste the most effing delicious brownies. Don’t forget to give yourself a pat on the back because you made ’em.
There’s another 3-ingredient recipe that includes peanut butter and is as easy as 1.2..3…