Out of all the ways to travel, road trips have a special place of their own. It won’t be an overstatement if you say that road trip = adventure, because it is. You have so much fun just on the road trip alone that you are not even bothered about what the destination is. You may badger your travel companion with questions like ‘Are we there yet?’ on a plane or train but you would never want your journey to end on the road if it is going epic.
Yes, you may take frequent restroom breaks but even those are fun. And, don’t even get me started on the playlist. Who does not have a separate list for their road trips? It is the only element you need to make your road trip from boring to brilliant in zero seconds. The feeling when you are behind the steering and there is a clear road ahead of you cannot be explained in words. Whether you are alone or with a company, a road trip will put you on the road of contemplation and reveal to you interesting epiphanies of life. Maybe that’s what these people went through when they came up with these road trip quotes.
Best Road Trip Quotes Ever
“Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
2. “Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.” — Jack Kerouac
3. “I just go with the flow, I follow the yellow brick road. I don’t know where it’s going to lead me, but I follow it.” – Grace Jones
4. “Never underestimate the therapeutic power of driving and listening to very loud music.” — Unknown
“I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis
6. “Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way.” — Emma Chase
7. “Map out your future – but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip.” – Jon Bon Jovi
You might also like : Why Does The Return Trip Seem Shorter Than The Actual Journey?
8. “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
9. “Sometimes the most scenic roads in life are the detours you didn’t mean to take.” – Angela N. Blount
“Roads were made for journeys, not destinations.” – Confucius
11. “Driving at night is about communicating with lights.” – Lukman Pambra
12. “Just Do It! … and say a little prayer.” – Lugene Hessler Hammond
“A road trip is a way for the whole family to spend time together and annoy each other in interesting new places.” – Tom Lichtenheld
14. “I take to the open road, healthy, free, the world before me.” – Walt Whitman
15. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller