Yoga has been in existence for thousands of years now. It keeps you in good shape and calms the eff out of your mind, yet nothing would get you up from your couch and hot that pose. What if I told you that yoga could improve your sex life?
You would jump right out of that couch and onto that yoga mat. Now I’m talking, right. There are a few moves in the book of yoga that may help you immensely in the bedroom. If there’s a position your partner has been asking you to try but you keep refusing, then you need to get into your yoga pants and on to the mat all the more. Impress your spouse with flexibility and rocking those moves in the bed once you get fit and in shape. Lousy partners in bed, take notes.
It’s not just that. If you have been struggling with body image, then a few yoga poses can help you out. And, these yoga poses are as simple as 1.2..3… The effort is minimal and the return is impressive that your partner won’t stop praising you.
Bonus point: These yoga poses also work as hot sex positions. More reasons for you to try it.
1. Bridge Pose
This pose increases your overall flexibility and strengthens your thighs and back. It also tones your pelvic muscles which you will realize when you have an intensified orgasm.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees with your feet flat pressing firmly into the mat.
- Slowly raise your hips and spine above the ground. Be gentle taking one vertebra at a time until your weight is onto your shoulders.
- Push your pelvis up and under, with your chin on the chest. You could also intertwine your fingers to help lift the chest. Keep your thighs parallel and gaze at your body.
2. Downward dog
Not only is it a sensual position for sex but also a restful yoga pose that invigorates the body and eradicates any stiffness from the back. It will instantly put you in a good mood and your partner aroused if he sees you doing it.
- Tuck your toes, spread your fingers wide and press your palms into the mat.
- Lift your hips in Downward dog position such that your arms and torso are in one straight line.
- Push your frontal hip points out and engage your abdominals by pushing your belly in toward your spine.
3. Cat Pose
Ain’t no pose like Cat pose for more controlled orgasms. This pose works up your Kegel muscles and massages your internal organs. It’s also good for your belly and back muscles.
- Get into a tabletop position in a way that your wrists are under your shoulders and your knees below your hips. Spread your fingers wide and pas pushed into the mat. Draw your navel into the spine and maintain a long neck.
- Breath slowly. While inhaling, drop the belly, arch the spine and look forward and up. Your shoulders should be away from your ears.
- During exhale, bring your tailbone down and navel to the spine. Press your palms into the mat, and draw chin to chest.
- Repeat this for three to five sequences.