Former President Donald Trump’s Twitter ban story doesn’t seem to end as his senior advisor Jason Miller on Fox News said that Trump is looking to launch his own social media platform in the next few months.
Miller couldn’t reveal much about the platform but claimed that “numerous companies” have reached out to the former president regarding the same and meetings on the subject held at Mar-a-Lago.
Miller also said that Trump’s special media will attract tens of millions of people.
“And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media. It’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does,” he added.
“I do think that we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media, probably in about two or three months here, with his own platform. And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media, it’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does,” Miller said on Fox News.
Donald Trump, who was banned permanently from his preferred platform of Twitter earlier this year, has been sending some tweet-like statements to reporters through his office. The former president was banned from the platform following his false claims regarding the elections and the January 6 assault on the US Capitol.