Marriage… only the people who get married can experience the what it really means. Of course, it requires one to invest efforts. But married people also have a lot of fun, together and individually. Married or not, even other couples who aren’t married but are in relationships can relate with these tweets. These people have shared how the little banters have turned into cute moments that they can remember for a lifetime. All of these situations become a part of your daily lives only when you’ve spent more time together and know each other on a greater level than when the relationship is just at the starting phase.
1. I love him but I can’t love with him kind of situation. Pretty much happens everyday, doesn’t it?
2. Gone are the days when you could ditch the world and binge watch. No more marathons, only series!
3. The pet or the husband? Who’s more lovable and who’s more gross?
4. Well, there is a difference between being competent and being scared of an insect, isn’t there?
5. Can you blame him?
6. Okay, this one’s funny, and so true! A lot of people who are married and have been in long-term relationships will relate with this
7. And when you get too used to each other, why bother changing? It’s the same for both! Men want to repeat shorts and women their tees!
8. Women might be clapping in their homes right now reading this tweet.
9. Marriage is all about listening to each other talk about their passions even when you don’t want to or are least interested in it. But it does have its benefits- you learn to start meditating.
10. There is no right time to give your partner the silent treatment. Or, is there? Seems like there is!