Inventions are meant to simplify our lives, to make things a little easier than before, right? And let’s admit it’s really difficult to keep a track of all the inventions.
So, in this blog we are sharing 15 inventions that most of you didn’t know exist. Check these out and let us know how many of these did you know about in the comments!
1. A measuring spoon sized perfectly so as not to fall inside the protein can.
2. This toilet paper has a removable small roll inside which you save for a trip.
3. A hair straightener in a pub toilet.
4. A fence with a window for a dog.
5. An idea for dog lovers: leashes with informative phrases and colors.
6. The lid of this yogurt turns into a spoon.
7. A parking garage with green lights marking empty spaces.
8. A building with a thermometer.
9. This fast food restaurant has a children-only door.
10. The label of this toothpaste indicates what each ingredient is made of and what it is for.
11. An adjustable cutting board big enough to put over the sink makes washing your veggies easy.
12. A hook that raises chips so you don’t have to thrust your fingers into the can.
13. This supermarket has a special cash register without candy. Perfect for parents with easily excited and demanding kids.
14. A measuring glass with marks that help you navigate as you pour.
15. This sticker lets you know which color corresponds to which degree of ripeness.