Christmas is almost here, and it’s time to get the Christmas tree back out and start prepping for arranging all the decorations, getting a new tree, and so much more! But how about doing something creative this year in place of an actual Christmas tree? Maybe, because you probably want give your home a new look this festive season, are unable to get a new tree in time, or simply because you’re a fan of creativity- no matter the reason here are some ideas to do a little something new this year so your house stands out and so do your pictures. You ready for a creative challenge?
1. Use a step ladder instead of an actual tree and decorate it with actual Christmas tree ornaments and fairy lights.
2. If there’s not much space for a tree in the house, how about a Christmas tree made up of twigs and decorations that hangs on a wall?
3. An entire tree made up for fairy lights, a brilliant idea, isn’t it?
4. Now this one’s one-of-a-kind. Creating a Christmas tree made up of books with a star on top.
5. A little DIY activity for you and your kids with this tree that you can make with cardboard. Sure looks fun!
6. And here’s another one, designed with a rope. You can add in some ornaments and some glitter so you can make it look like a real tree.
7. Also another space-saving idea, you can hang a flying Christmas tree right from above your dining room or coffee table. Attractive!
8. Can you save up on some wine bottle corks? Then you can fashion a Christmas tree made up of them. You can also find them in the market and buy these corks at hardly any cost. Decorate it up!
9. Paint the tree on wood or cardboard, and add in some real decorations and real light. The final look will be surprising.
10. Ditch symmetry and do something that defies alignment. You can keep the ornaments light on this one, and go stronger on the lights.