Water is life, and without even a shadow of a doubt, we can’t live without it. The well-known term dehydration is the condition when the body doesn’t function properly due to a lack of enough fluids.
Some of the indicators of dehydration are dry skin, discomfort in joints. It might not look like a serious issue initially, but it can possibly lead to serious health problems like diabetes, colon cancer, and brain fog.
However, just drinking water might not be enough in certain cases. Drinking water the first thing in the morning does offer some amazing health benefits though. This is why the early morning water treatment has been here since ancient times. It helps the colon and improves the absorption of nutrients from foods during the day.
In the 1970s, Dr. Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, re-discovered this ancient therapy and found that water can naturally treat numerous conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, autoimmune disorders, migraines, and arthritis.
Here are some more benefits that you should know about:
- Improves metabolism
- You’re dehydrated after about 8 hours of sleep, drinking a glass of water after waking boosts the oxygen flow. Moreover, it supports the creation of new blood and muscle cells.
- Water helps flush out toxins, allowing for maximum enzyme function and helping to detoxify the liver.
- Gradually reduce your appetite, as water fills up the stomach by adding zero calories.
- Boosts the immune system and lymphatic system to help you fight off infections and sickness.
How to do it?
- Right after waking up in the morning, drink a glass of distilled water on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink anything else for the next 45 minutes.
- Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before eating.
- Drink a glass of water again 2 hours after each meal.
Try this for 10 days and you will see your health starting to improve. It treats gastric issues and constipation within days, lowers high blood pressure in a month.
Do share your results in the comment section!