The importance of water’s role in your life needs no advocacy. On earth, without water, life is not possible. Consuming an appropriate amount of water is essential to promote proper vital functions of our body.
Water makes up about 70 % of the human body, so you can see why it is important to keep your body hydrated. We generally lose water content from our body when we sweat, urinate and excrete. So, it is essential to compensate for the loss through all these processes. This is why you’re often recommended to drink at least 2 liters of water every day.
Here are some of the benefits of drinking plenty of water:
- Improves functioning of kidneys
- Removes toxins
- Boosts the immune system
- Prevents sprains and cramps
- Keeps energy level high
- Improves skin health
- Treats Headaches
- Relieves fatigue
- Keeps you in a good mood
But did you know that drinking water is highly beneficial in boosting weight loss safely and naturally? Well, drinking the right amount of water can speed up fat loss by 30%.
Water improves your metabolic rate and assists you in burning calories. Moreover, it even suppresses your appetite, which means by drinking plenty of water, you can lose excess weight faster.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Drinking a glass of water in the morning should be the first thing to do.
- To suppress your appetite, drink a glass of water before every meal
- Carry a bottle of water with you.
- Sip on ice-cold water boosts your metabolism as your body works harder to warm it up.
- To pace the calorie-burning further, add lemon to it.
- Try eating more fruits and vegetables to keep your body hydrated.
- And last but not the least, ensure you drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.