Sometimes the senior members of our family might get on our nerves. But let’s admit that from their experience, we don’t just learn a thing or two but also can crack us up effortlessly. We all have at least one senior member in our family who is funny and doesn’t even need to try. It all comes naturally to them. Additionally, they do things their way, the way they have learned over time. We might find it weird, but they are just living that way.
In this article, we have compiled posts from Reddit users, where they captured the funny stuff their old people do. We are sure each one you will relate to them and will have a story to tell after finish reading this one. So, do share them in the comments!
1. “My grandpa’s got jokes.”
2. “Sign my dad put up for his walker.”
3. “My dad fixed my mower and dropped it off while I was out. I came home to this!”
4. “My uncle is a maniac.”
5. “My 97-year-old grandpa is on Facebook. A couple of years ago, he liked a photo of mine, so he printed the whole page to display it in his home.”
6. “Haven‘t found my fisheye lens for weeks. My mom used it as a clipper.”
7. “My uncle using his flashlight to brighten up my dad’s iPad screen.”
8. “My dad farted while taking a picture of my grandmother.”
9. “My aunt has two daughters. Guess who is her favorite.”
10. “Not sure why but this is the picture my dad gave me for Christmas.”
11. “My Grandmother passed down her recipes on a floppy disk.”
12. “My grandma knows I’m an Uber driver but doesn’t know how it works. She has got me this planner, and wrote “thought this would be good for your Uber appt’s” She’s beyond precious.”