Age is just a number. As we’re progressing with the Gen Z, we’ve all evolved in various areas, be it technology, style, or lifestyles. More than ever before, the fact that there is no style for age stands trust in today’s day. And we, as their people, should only encourage and endorse the fact that one has the right to wear what they like and at whatever age they like. There’s no rule to ditch fashion after a certain age. We make the rules of our own lives, don’t we?
Some women live by these principles and have taken the internet by storm with their style quotient that only seems to be getting better with age. Here’s some inspiration to follow your hearts too.
1. “My mom is very cute in her new blouse!”
2. Sporting the perfect white and black look is a classic for all ages.
3. A beautiful summery jumpsuit look is a bold and beautiful choice indeed.
4. “Styling support/advice appreciated”
5. A checkered look that many would otherwise ditch for the younger lot.
6. “I’ve felt out of place everywhere else since I wear just whatever I love, and it makes me feel good!!”
7. “Shirt I just made and pants I took in the waist a few inches.”
8. A vintage dress in today’s age is more precious than anything else ever.
9. “I like to mix different patterns and textures. Too many necklaces are a must.”
10. And sometimes, you can stitch something up just like that and design something that you like!
11. “As if I just escaped from Little House on the Prairie (accessorized with a cat).”
12. A little bit of linen and a little bit of a jacket- a complete look!
13. “Jacket and striped cardi, both made by me — my own designs”