People found these 14 weird and confusing objects!
January 10, 20230
There’s ordinary, there’s extraordinary, and there’s objects that are outright confusing. You’ll probably find some objects like these in thrift stores and some in other random places. The place could be any, but the objects, they’re surely some that you haven’t really seen before. No matter how weird or confusing, they do the job is grabbing on passerby’s attention. But we cannot help but wonder what it is and why it was made in the first place. Confused? Here’s an example- have you ever seen a tampon-like candle? These objects are strange and they’re yet available in the market.
Have you seen any of these weird products around? Take a look!
1. “Found this candle at a friends house that looks like a tampon. How do you even burn this?? 2/10 don’t like it.”
2. “I noticed this while hiking in the Catskills NY. I thought it was gorgeous! I didn’t see any other broken branches that had this greenish blue tint.”
3. “Wooden object left to me, about the size of a golf club with a wider base, has 5 holes in the base and one in the handle.”
4. “My whole family cant figure out what this thing is. Found at a thrift store.”
5. “I merged clear hand soap to cloudy hand soap and got this organic, ethereal effect.”
6. “Decided to buy my mum a new landline. I told her I got her a BT phone.”
7. “Strange pattern of snow on my trucks hood after work tonight”
8. “Vintage metal thing that flicks? Found it in my 90-year-old grandma’s jewelry box.”
9. “Found in a thrift store, its decently heavy and I can feel something rattling around in it but it doesn’t open.”
10. “Some sort of beauty tool in my grandmas bathroom? There is a grip on the length of it and the tip is rubbery.”
11. “Small white disk a friend found in her dryer. Location Germany. Light, feels like plastic.”
12. “What is this tall glass object with a slit in the top portion? Around 16 in tall and 3.5 in wide. It has no numbers on the bottom or sides.”
13. “This thing was my grandpa’s, appears to be brass on the outside and a silver metal inside. No holes but maybe missing the closure latch.”
14. “What is this? We can’t figure it out. NOT A PEELER.”