Most of us think that romance is non-existent in today’s day. That people aren’t really romantic anymore and acts of love are convenience and time-based. Uhmm… while most people are engulfed in the rate race of life, there are still many of us even today who strongly believe in romance. They still go out of the way to say or do something a little extra to make their partners happy. They’re living proof that if we are genuinely interested and invested in a person, we will do anything for them.
Take a look!
1. “Before my dad married my mom, he hired an artist to paint a portrait of her. As a romantic gesture, he had the artist paint a ring around the rose. It seems even back then, he knew she was the woman he was going to marry.”
2. “My dad used to help my mom get ready and now girls can’t even get a text back. Sad!”
3. “So my mom’s husband built my grandma a garden bed to avoid her having to bend down. What a man!”
4. “Last week it was our third anniversary and we’re flat broke from paying the architect for our house plans. So instead of a fancy dinner, we drove out to our land, parked where our house will be built, and ate sandwiches on the tailgate. I am so glad I married this guy.”
5. “My dad has a crush on this lady so when we went hiking he wrote her name in the sand and sent these to her.”
6. “I used to do my makeup with the little pink mirror and the light in the first picture. Today, I came home to this amazing surprise.”
7. “My boyfriend surprised me and turned my favorite picture of us into pop art.”
8. “My mom told her boyfriend to get her some peaches on the way home and he brought her someone’s tree.”
9. “He said, ’I washed them for you.’ ROFL!”
10. “Got to work this morning and I didn’t even notice. I’m so lucky, I cried like a baby.”
11. “My husband has a headstart over yours.”
12. “My boyfriend has taken a picture of me on every single date we’ve been on in the last year. I didn’t know why but for our anniversary he gave me this book.”