We wait for birthdays, anniversaries, and festivals. Well, who doesn’t like getting presents? The more thoughtful a present, the better we feel about it. But it doesn’t always work like that. Sometimes, presents are intended to make a moment memorable, funny, and even awkward. And this blog is just about such indifferent people and presents.
Here, the pictures with presents prove that even if a present doesn’t meet our expectations, it can still put a smile on our face.
1. “My gift, from my sister.”
2. “Birthday gift from my family to my introverted self so I’ll have someone to talk to.”
3. “Surprise valentine gift for the wife. I’m sure she will be impressed!”
4. “Got my wife a Mother’s Day gift. Jurassic park Jeff Goldbloom shower curtain. What the f***? was her reaction.”
5. “My niece got this Tic Tac Toe game for her 5th birthday. I think it should be called ‘Blue Loses’.”
6. “My partner and I did 5-minute crafts as our Christmas gifts to each other.”
7. “I’m a 36-year-old man and was given this as a Christmas gift by my great-uncle. Name him.”
8. “My brother wanted a gift card for Christmas…”
9. “Gift for uncle-aunty marriage anniversary. Prepared by my sister.”
10. “I was gifted this expensive candle but it doesn’t have a wick”
11. “A gift for one of my vegan friends.”
12. “My grandma gave me a piece of concrete as a gift? This isn’t even a meme!”