Ben Churchill is a chef who specializes in creating desserts that appear to be other foods or even objects. And let us tell you his work is beyond impressive. Check yourself and let us know if these photos left you baffled!
1. Lemon pannacotta filled with lemon sorbet gel, jasmine, and green tea custard.
2. Christmas carrot cake
3. Cookie with ganache filling, also burnt rose, and coconut gel with seared strawberries.
4. Chocolate with banana
5. Olive oil tart with pieces of mint, also sweet milk foam, and a delicious roasted apple puree.
6. This mushroom is really coconut candy.
7. Granny Smith apple pannacotta, plus muesli, lemon balm, and custard.
8. Chocolate and beet brownie with a filling of mouse and chocolate crumbs plus mint leaves.
9. Chocolate vanilla pannacotta, powdered meringue, and smoked lapsang tea gel.
10. Chocolate and chili cake
11. Smoked thyme and vanilla pannacotta with spiced orange coulis.
12. The sword is made of chocolate and the trunk of a Swiss roll.