Our routines lives leave us with hardly any time to take up anything extra. So much, that we’re also unaware of some everyday things that could make some things much easier. A large population does not know of these helpful tips and you will greatly benefit from them. These could be the things we teach our parents than the other way around. These tips are time-saving and make life easier than before. Discovery is never-ending, and these tips below are proof of that.
1. Shopping carts at departmental stores usually have an inverted hanger hook under the handle. They are convenient to hang shopping bags and even clothes with hangers. It saves a lot of space in the cart.
2. Rub your hands with coconut oil, or any other oil for that matter if you touch chilly. Oil will help with the burning sensation that comes later and also protects us from its effect if we touch the face.
3. Dogs usually sniff around when on walks. Sometimes, they stay longer and we have no choice but to pull on their leash. Try counting down from 3 to 1. They get used to it over time and they’ll know it is their signal to start moving.
4. You can reuse muffin trays to serve dips. Smart idea, right?
5. Power cut? If you’re worried if the power cut is in just your house or your area, go to the WIFI section on your phone. If you see no other WIFI signal, it means the power is down for the others too.
6. Save water by turning the shower on in the hot water mode. It will take time for the water to boil and you can later adjust the temperature with cold water. When we turn it on in the cold-water mode, we tend to waste the water until it is heated.
So, how many of these did you know? Which of these did you find the most useful in your case? Tell us in the comment section!