For obvious reasons, pictures have always been an exciting part of our lives. Most of the time we categorize them as good photos and bad photos, however sometimes it isn’t about how we look in a picture but the story behind it.
And when we focus on the story a picture tells us then suddenly it becomes priceless, something that is capable of bringing out emotions in us and needless to say without emotions our existence is not possible.
And we will prove this with the below given 15 images that were shared on social media and have a powerful story to tell. Scroll and read these pictures!
1. “The restaurant I work for is closing until further notice. My manager gave me a gift.”
2. “I’m a UPS driver and I cried when I opened up our son’s letter to Santa.”
3. “Me and my daughters, 25 years ago”
4. “Proposed to the love of my life at the spot where we had our first date.”
5. “This is the last photo I have of my cat before he passed away. I’m so happy I have it.”
6. “Baked a cake to celebrate my nephew’s LAST chemo treatment, 4 years after he got leukemia at age 7!”
7. “My nephew getting airlifted to emergency surgery being the coolest copilot you’ve ever seen.”
8. “I built this ‘86 Raleigh from the frame up. I’m proud of myself for the first time in a long time!”
9. “Today is my Granny’s 100th birthday! Happy birthday to the best grandmother a guy could have.”
10. “Went back to college last week. It’s been 13 years and I am starting from square one. Here goes nothing!”
11. “My little girl wasn’t supposed to make it into her teenage years. This year she will be graduating!”
12. “Not much but I bought my first couch for my first place and I’m super happy with it.”
13. “My 92-year-old dad asked me to look for a socket wrench he lost under a cabinet base… in 1977.”
14. “When we bought our house we cut down a large gnarly holly tree. My new neighbor, a woodturner, asked me for the wood in exchange for something cool he would make from some of it. Here is that holly vase with Lichtenberg patterns.”
15. “Sold my first prints. Just wanted to share. One love.”
So, which one did you find the most relatable? Tell us in the comments!