15 Culinary Geniuses who have perfected their craft!
March 2, 20230
Times have changed. A great deal of the population is now dependent on packed meals or restaurant food. Or is that what we think? Apparently, some people still like cooking at home, and how! They’ve becoming culinary geniuses who have perfected their craft as home cooks. Nonetheless, their art work deserves appreciation since they’ve managed to wow the internet with their seasoned talent. And it is with this experience that they shared some of the best cooking tips for the rest of us. For example, did you know you could caramelize your French toast to change the flavor every once in a while? We’ve covered you with some exciting tips like this one and a lot more shared by internet users. Scroll ahead!
1. “Add a little brown sugar to the egg to caramelize your French toast! Also, yay for breakfast at dinner!”
2. “Use crushed, dried edamame as a breading for chicken in place of bread crumbs, for a high protein, less carb crispy crust that tastes awesome.”
3. “Cheese grater broke, so I used a vegetable peeler to shave my parmesan.”
4. “Cook your eggs in onion rings, for a perfectly-shaped fried egg that is ready to go into a sandwich.”
5. “I slice a chocolate fudge cake before putting it in the freezer and then we just heat up a slice when we want it. Saves wasting half a cake when eating it at different times.”
6. “If you want the essence of citrus but not the tanginess, try using the peel instead of the juice!”
7. “If you have a rice cooker, cook your salmon in it as well to save time!”
8. “Instead of cutting around the end piece, use an apple corer, it works perfectly on a tomato.”
9. “I froze a huge can of Costco tomato paste in balls so I should be set for like 5 years.”
10. “I froze my extra herbs in olive oil this fall so I’d have herbs to cook with all winter. Dill potatoes anyone?”
11. “I always mince the giant bag of garlic, freeze it, and break off squares for cooking.”
12. “Carve out the center of food before freezing to make defrosting faster and more even.”
13. “Freeze bacon before chopping to get fancy little bits.”