What we see isn’t always what it is. Although not everything is worth a second look, what if your mind doesn’t grasp what you see in the first look? What if a peacock is standing right in front of an aloe vera plant and the first look makes it look like he is dancing. Wouldn’t you give your eyes another shot if your girlfriend’s eyeliner looks like it’s a battery? Well, it might not be a life-changing experience for you, but wouldn’t it be fun to find how looks can be deceptive?
This is why we have brought to you 14 images, and we will see if one look is enough. Do let us know which one did you find the most interesting?
1. “For when you hate your guests at the hotel.”
2. “He’s not wearing heels.”
3. “My full cup of milk that made the cup look upside down.”
4. “My wife took a pic while my nephew was climbing off the bed and his legs look like mine.”
5. “The way this truck is painted to look like it’s open.”
6. “He’s a great little performer.”
7. “My daughter going to sleep, hugging her stuffed animal.”
8. “My wife has an eyeliner that I keep mistaking for a battery.”
9. “A weird metal hole in the lake.”
10. “Lost our dog again…”
11. “It’s a plain white van.”
12. “My cat fell asleep looking like he was standing up.”
13. “A metal saucepan’s reflection of a burner makes it appear transparent.”
14. “The shadow on this plant connected with the stalk makes it look like it’s facing the other way.”