12 Women share their worst nail care moments! Why pay for this?
October 26, 20220
Don’t we all have those moments when we’re really excited about something in our lives, pay money to get it done just the way we want it, only to find that it wasn’t worth a single penny? If yes, then you’ll pretty much relate with these 12 women who’ve had what we can call some of the worst nail care moments that has us wondering, “Why pay for this?” Some of these women cried when they saw the outcome, especially those were the bride-to-be’s, devastated at paying so much for something that a kid could’ve done better. And the story of press-on nails, that’s a whole different story altogether. Stories that you’ll be shocked to hear and see.
Take a look!
1. “Manicure before my wedding. The first set almost had me Bridezillaing, but TBH I just cried a bit in my car.”
2. “Paid $55 for my wedding nails. I feel stupid for literally crying in the salon, but they wanted me to pay $30 more to fix it.”
3. “Can’t believe I actually paid money for this manicure.”
4. “My attempt at cute valentine nails turned into more like meat texture nails.”
5. “I paid $55 for these nails.”
6. “I could have done them myself 10 times better, I think.”
7. “That one time I had to stop the nail tech mid a full set acrylic manicure. And I paid for it.”
8. “I paid $75 by a nail tech for these!”
9. “I went to get my nails done for the first time ever, but I was pretty disappointed… Are they supposed to look like this?”
10. “Mom tried press-ons and glued them on upside down ?”
11. “Are acrylics supposed to be this bent out? Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like these are really angled.”