It’s not celebrity status, a superhero movie, or a character that makes you a hero in today’s day. What makes you a hero is an act of kindness, generosity, and simply being a human. Sometimes, even organizations put up heroic acts of help, helping people to the other side of confusion. And when people post such pictures on the internet, it sets an example to the world of how we can live while helping others. Take, for example, the picture of the miniature town in this collection. The person who posted it says the miniature town is like a guide for kids to understand their area, so they don’t get lost and can be independent.
Lego braille toys, carrying people out of floods, freebies that leave a smile, doggy stations, and a lot more make this series of pictures “aww” worthy!
1. James Harrison, whose plasma donations have saved over two-and-a-half million babies in the world.
2. “Currently waiting at the eye doctor and a 95-year-old lady is giving everyone homemade potholders. Because it makes her happy. Made my day.”
3. “A neighbor put out a doggy station with treats and water. To help dogs cool down during the heatwave we are having.”
4. “At the library in Peabody, MA – Libraries truly are a treasure.”
5. Not all heroes wear capes…
6. “My new home town has a miniature town to help kids learn how to get around town.”
7. “This post office has a helpful size guide if you want to buy a box.”
8. Keanu Reeves gifted his stuntmen of John Wick 4, a Rolex watch as a thank you gift.
9. “Motel 6 has the phone number to Help Line on their soaps.”
10. Inclusive band-aids
11. “More of my random acts of crochet kindness. I’ve been sneaking around the hospital at night and leaving them in high-traffic areas. Using stash yarn.”
12. “The Stray Cat That Walked Up To My Son & Saved His Life.”