Saving money and utilizing the available resources is indeed a talent not all people have. If you truly intend to save money, there is a hell lot of stuff that you don’t really need to get rid of. It doesn’t only mean you need to keep those things as you got them, you can use them to create new things.
In this blog, we are going to introduce you to geniuses who know how to make the best use of their belongings. Sharing pictures of a cute pet outfit made from an old umbrella, a shopping bag made up of old plastic bags, and much more.
Take a look, get inspired, and save some of your hard-earned money.
1. “A reusable shopping bag I crocheted out of plastic bags!”
2. “These felt letters cost $3 and we’ve hung them at every birthday for years.”
3. “An oldie but a goodie that I’ve been using forever: those plastic bags that linens come in make for excellent storage after the fact!”
4. “Old socks are the perfect rags to clean your keyboard!”
5. “Couldn’t get rid of this ugly stain right in the middle of the shirt, so I used some old die to make a cool patchy shirt instead!”
6. “Found my dad’s unused 1982 planner yesterday. And the days of the week line up with 2021!”
7. “In the process of making my doggy a raincoat from a broken umbrella.”
8. Someone letting these street cats take shelter in water jugs.
9.“Been buying whole chickens instead of individual cuts and whole veggies instead of precut and bagged ones. Saved the bones/scraps for 3 months in the freezer and decided to make chicken stock!”
10. “I like to mend jeans. My thimble is the leather rectangle tag from the back of an old pair of jeans. 10/10 would recommend, just fold it like an envelope over
11. “Reusing an old veggie tray and toilet paper rolls for gardening”
12. “My family has been reusing this soap dispenser since 1999.”