The age might just be a number, but to be honest, that’s not how it is marriages are concerned. Usually, people of different age groups hang out together, but people sharing a significant age gap don’t generally marry. As the age gap between two people gets bigger, the chances of them getting married get narrower.
In this article, we have brought to you a compilation of people who share a significant age gap and are happily married. Take a look, and do share your thoughts in the comment section!
1. “Me(25) and my partner(47) took a trip to Vegas on my birthday. I’m the happiest when I’m with him.”
2. “Just celebrated our 1st anniversary, 23M and 34F. Close on our house next month! ?”
3. “28-61, started as being quarantined with my landlord ????????, it’s been over a year now, and we couldn’t be happier.”
4. “Me and the love of my life. He’s 40, I’m 26 ?”
5. “26 (M) and 39 (F) are together for 6 years and married for 3 years.”
6. “Neither of us likes photos, but I adore him. I’m 21, and he’s 35”
7. “Me (29F), and my man (64M), a 35 year age difference and we are so thankful to have found each other ??”
8. “38(F) and 64(M) together for 8 years and still going strong.”
9. “Yesterday was my man’s 38th birthday. I’m(24) so happy to have moved in just before isolation started, so I got to spend the last year locked up with my best friend.”
10. “I (41F) wake up every single day full of gratitude for my husband (26M). He is the most amazing human I’ve ever known.”