11 Internet users share intelligent & budget-friendly gardening tips!
September 28, 20220
Gardening is an art in itself. It requires much attention and precision, because the plants could loose their charm without dedicated time towards them. Taking up gardening is like a commitment in itself. If you’re one of those dedicated souls towards having a little nature in your premise, then these gardening tips can change a lot for you. Not just do these save time, but they also save money because you would not learn how to use what you already have to fulfill your gardening chores. You got your car, an old pair of jeans, or a ladder lying around the house? Then you’re ready for these tips!
1. If you have some old jeans lying around, all you need is a scissor to create a gardening pouch.
2. “Want to buy mulch for the garden but don’t own a truck? A kiddie pool holds lots of mulch.”
3. Don’t throw out the frames in your old bed. They work great for climbing trees and as vegetable & flower beds.
4. Plant small trees and plants in egg holders than throwing them away. It’s one of the best uses of waste products.
5. “Got tired of making temporary markers for our rows, so the wife and I painted some bricks for a more permanent solution.”
6. Ditch the plastic pots. If you don’t have mud pots, reuse eggshells to for tiny plants. They make things super easy!
7. “I’m growing my cantaloupe vertically and they needed a little support so I crocheted some tiny little hammocks.”
8. “I discovered apple packaging works well for starting seedlings!”
9. “Use a ladder when hauling tall plants.”
10. Let’s stop throwing plastic around. Use those bags to plant potatoes, zucchini, and other similar vegetables.
11. “My life hack: put a plastic pail through the belt so both hands are free to pick the raspberries!”