Success looks good, and when it is ours, it even feels good. But what leads to success? It’s motivation! Your source of motivation could be just anything. People are living their journies, defining the term success in their ways. They even get motivated by different things. As they say, no two people are the same. Let’s admit, all of us need to get motivated time and again, to define our lives, our values in the ways we want.
So, in this article, let’s check out some people who are a great source of motivation. In the comment section, let us know who appealed to you the most and why?
1. “I was adopted at birth and always felt like the black sheep in my family. A few years ago, I found my biological dad. It changed my life. I finally have a family that accepts me. (And I finally look like someone!)”
2. “9 years later, I haven’t had a heart transplant yet, and my heart is still 25%. My doctors are still shocked!”
3. “From 114kg to 79kg, the journey goes on!”
4. “I’ve been hating myself my whole life. I was obsessed with Asian beauty standards. But today, I stopped starving myself, and I stopped hating myself. Today, I wore my first crop top ever, and I feel like the prettiest girl in this world.”
5. “Got paid for the first time tonight to do the one thing I truly love; stand-up comedy. Today is the happiest day of my life!!!”
6. “Finally met my online friend(Right) after 8 years of friendship, and made a new one!”
7. “Got dumped on my birthday, stayed in heavy lockdown all winter, started losing my hair. I managed to keep my head above water by making music. Just released my first single, and I couldn’t be more proud! I finally feel like I’m pursuing my dream!”
8. “My brother just self-published a children’s book so his daughter, who was born with a limb difference, could see someone like her as the hero of a story. I’m just so proud!”
9. “It’s been a rough 9 months of chemo, a mastectomy, and radiation therapy, and not to mention all during a pandemic! But my oncologist says I’m officially in remission! Those are tears of happiness and relief!”
10. “It has been my dream for 8 years to train a jiu-jitsu class in Brazil. Today, that dream came true, and my soul is so happy! (I am the sunburned tomato in the middle)”