Relationships are fun, but they could also be a war of entertaining pranks and harmless anger. We’ve all been there when the people we love sometimes do something funny, creative, or loving. These are the moments we capture and cherish forever to reminisce the love and fun years later. They’re all the kind of pictures we share with our buddies for a laugh and on social media to garner some comments on the situation.
These pictures that replicate the reality of any relationship make one smile ear-to-ear with its wit. Take, for example, the cat that the husband did not want but ended up loving him more than the wife. Or the revenge picture of a husband bothering a wife with OCD by cutting the cake from the middle because she ate his apple. Relatable much? Take a look!
1. “Woke up to my coffee jar like this after a petty argument with my partner.”
2. “Started my first ever paying job and my girlfriend made me this!”
3. “Tried making a frog cake for my bf, I think he’s gonna leave me.”
4. “My husband got a chair, the downside being the peach-colored. He got black covers and accidentally gave himself plumber’s crack.”
5. “My boyfriend thought it was a good idea to put a scoop of chocolate McCain’s cake on top of a slice of pizza.”
6. “I call this OCD cornbread. My wife ate my last apple, this is my revenge.”
7. “My American dad and Canadian mom as Niagara Falls for Halloween, 1985”
8. “My hubby got snipped today! This is the cake I got for him!”
9. “I hope you find someone who will look at you the way my GF looked at the waiter who brought us a steak.”
10. “I’ve never had banana pudding. My girlfriend made it. Told me to ’try’ it. It’s been 3 minutes. Help.”