Life is all about good days and bad days. Usually, we don’t enjoy good days as much as we struggle to see a bad day pass. With most people, we don’t share how unhappy we are. And the bitter truth is some people don’t even want to be bothered by sad stories. But this scenario is quite different in the case of animals. Their ability to sense our mood is arguably better than humans, and when they notice that you’re not very pleased with how things are going, they lend their helping paw. With their innocence, they make a difference on our gloomy days.
In this article, we are sharing some of the most adorable pictures showing animals caring about humans. We are sure that these pictures will lighten up your mood.
1. “My daughter isn’t feeling well tonight, and my dog won’t leave her side. I think she’s just in it for the free ear rubs, but it is sweet nonetheless!”
2. “I’m fighting anxiety and depression, my therapy dog found me.”
3. Saw this guy while I was on a walk the other day. He just hangs over his terrace to greet passers-by.
4. “My cat, Princess Leia, snuggled on my dad’s blanket. He didn’t like cats. She was wary of him when he moved in, and she kept her distance. Eventually, they compromised.”
5. “I was really worried about her around my son. It turns out she’s a great mama dog. She won’t leave his side.”
6. “At the University where I work, they have a unique way of dealing with the stress of finals. Therapy Dogs!”
7. “7 years ago, I was raped & diagnosed with PTSD. 6 years ago, I started working with wolves as a form of therapy. Today I run a wolf sanctuary and have healed more than I ever imagined possible.
8. This pretty girl came to visit my daughter!
9. “My son is deaf, and we rescued this kitten with a broken ear.”
10. “I’m 8 months pregnant, and my dog won’t leave my side!”