Clicking pictures was seen differently before the internet age. Earlier pictures use to communicate emotions and memories. With an increase in the flow of content in the form of pictures and videos over the internet, we miss seeing some of the very emotional pictures. And when we stumble upon such beautifully captured moments, we appreciate people and things a little more than usual.
This made us compile photos showing bonding between families, pets, and some moments that were worth capturing. Check these photos out and share how you feel about them in the comment section.
1. My doggy died of cancer 2 weeks ago. My cat misses him.
2. I found a baby bunny and my dog wants to keep it.
3. “Our son gets to finally come home after spending a month in NICU after he was born.
4. “We finally met our goal weight! My 25-lb baby!”
5. “My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer after 7 months of pregnancy, started chemo 7 weeks ago, and gave birth to a healthy baby boy early this morning. She is more beautiful than ever.”
6. “Saved a cracked egg. Carried it in my bra for 35 days. It was born prematurely. He was still attached to the yolk, and it was not absorbed, so I got a wet paper towel and applied antibiotic on its cord and tummy twice a day. Surprised he didn’t die.”
7. “My Mom found out she was a match and gave me a kidney saving my life. There is no greater hero in my eyes.”
8. “My boyfriend is comforting our cat, she had a rough day.”
9. “My wedding ring on my daughter’s arm (1lb 12 oz or 700 grams), born after 26 weeks. Turns 9 Monday!”
10. “Our golden has terminal lymphoma, and my wife said that yesterday was a bad day for him. This is how I found him and his sister when I got home from work.”