Having a purpose is what makes our lives lively. When we fix our eyes on achieving something we truly love even the journey becomes therapeutic and stress relieving. In the beginning, the spirits are usually high, and we are full of enthusiasm and positive energy about our aspirations. However, there are very few people who take their targets( including the ones concerning their loved ones) and don’t mind going that extra mile to get their hands on success. These are the people who don’t even bother checking the time when they are in the process of achieving what they want. And, guess what, they get the results they aim for.
This article is about the hardworking and dedicated folks who never fail to impress and inspire people around them.
1. “Wire and Clay whippet I just finished – with a heart of gold ?.”
2. “My mom hand-cut and stained all the pieces for this wall. I think it’s beautiful, and she deserves some props.”
3. “I spent 100+ hours of my life drawing a berry tart. Also, turning 20 soon, so adios, amigos.”
4. “I crocheted a cheeseburger, and my cat loves it so much. ?”
5. “I made 20 bees for an order – a company that makes honey. I’d be okay if I never make another bee again.”
6. “This cat always finds a way to steal our pizza if we don’t put it in the fridge immediately. So now she has her own pizza.”
7. “I painted a banana in an aluminum container. Oil paint on a flat (but not rectangular) panel, finished today.”
8. “I spent almost a hundred hours hand painting quotes from the Dark Knight to create this painting of the Joker.”
9. “Asked my mom to do a Harry Potter-inspired gingerbread house this year, and she delivered his masterpiece.”
10. “6 months of hard work. 414 individual crochet squares. My wife’s gift to me: The Legend of Zelda Blanket.”