Over centuries, humans have worked hard to make lives as comfortable as possible. There is a long list of things we have today and weren’t there in the distant past. When we look around us, we feel we have almost everything that comes under necessities, and it’s pretty difficult to expect an up-gradation of these things regularly. But wouldn’t that would make their usage a little boring? This is where artists and designers come to the scenario. With their creativity, they make common things look uncommon.
And, this article is a compilation of a few common things that you won’t call common. Thanks to designers who transformed these common things in a way that regular people like us can’t even imagine. Take a look, and if you like, share the article with your friends!
1. Open/close/straw holder
2. This radio station has piano keys as an awning.
3. In France, we don’t have the Tooth Fairy, but the “Little Mouse”. At the dental practice I went to, there is a door for the Mouse in the waiting room.
4. My protein powder scoop is designed to sit on a lip just under the lid… so you don’t have to reach into the powder to grab it.
5. My co-worker’s hoodie has headphones threaded through the drawstring.
6. Ever seen a barcode like this?
7. An uncommon dining chair
8. This entire house is a roof.
9. This slippery surface sign is shaped like a banana.
10. The clip on my sunglasses makes it look like an insect.