You ready to let your eye glisten or smile ear-to-ear? Because that is just what this post will force out of you. It is widely understood, felt, and acknowledged that the bond between a human and its pet is inexplicable in words. People who aren’t pet parents or pet owners cannot understand the emotions that arise when they have these bonding moments with their pets, that are no less than the babies in their homes. Of course, being pet owners is not all about fun and cuteness. Caring for pets comes with a lot of responsibility, including tending to them when they are sick. Pet owners have generously shared such moments to instill us with love for these moments of bonding. Careful, you might to get a pet for yourself!
CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALERT!
1. Adopted our first family puppy today. I think our 2-year-old approves.
2. She hates cuddling, she gets too warm — but she’s my cuddle monster when I have a migraine.
3. We call her “The Wedge.” She loves to squeeze herself into every chair my wife happens to be sitting in.
4. Murphy likes to hug my pregnant tum. The baby was going crazy, so I think he or she can feel the purring vibrations!
5. Old man is deaf. I’m waking him up by using my scent so I don’t spook him by touching him. Here’s the moment he knows it’s me by my scent.
6. My fiancée just graduated with her master’s degree today. We had a photoshoot, but Rowdy got a bit jealous so…
7. My 11-year-old dog is blind but still loves hiking, so I got her doggles to protect her eyes from sticks.
8. My niece just got a puppy. I think he likes her.