We all encounter little difficulties in our day-to-day lives every now and often. But it’s not like we cannot solve these issues. All we need is to apply some genius tricks, and we’re sorted. For example, do you ever wonder how to grate the rest of a food item after it becomes small. You worry you’ll cut your hands in the blade. With a little creativity, you can move ahead from such tiny little everyday problems with a little creativity. These life hacks are tried and tested by people, who’ve conquered these issues with these genius life hacks. Believe it when you see it and use it!
1. “When you’re visiting somewhere and everyone has similar chargers, find stickers or washi tape to identify which ones are yours.”
2. “I hate to clean the stove. Our family is big, everyone makes it dirty, and I have to wash it. But I found the perfect solution. I just cover the surface with foil and change it as it gets dirty. We have a gas stove, of course.”
3. Here’s a solution for those struggling to remember important spellings.
4. “If your wheelie chair gets stuck on the carpet, get a pack of laminate floorboards. They’re affordable, easy to lock together, and allow the perfect chair movement.”
5. “Use a hair clip to keep headphones from slipping while you, for example, do gardening or mop the floor. It sounds kind of stupid, but it works!”
6. “Just use a fork to quickly grate something small.”
7. “To save space in a closet, put soda can tabs on the hangers and hang them on each other. I also use this trick to keep my suit jacket and pants together.”
8. “We got tired of making temporary markers for our rows, so my wife and I painted some bricks as not to forget what was planted and where.”
9. Here’s a parenting hack that makes sharing things easy.
10. “The zipper on my jeans always becomes undone at the most inappropriate moments. To avoid this embarrassment, I simply attached a key ring to the zipper pull.”