There’s so much we have to do everyday. So much to achieve, so much to accomplish. But then there’s also some routine problems we have to encounter, and repeatedly so. We’ve always brought several life hacks for you before. If the problems are so regular, why shouldn’t the hacks be? What adds more weightage to these hacks are that they’re tried and tested by people around the world, who’re happy to share these life tricks with us, so we can make our lives easier too. Solving these everyday problems require thinking a little out of the box with a hint of creativity. Here’s one hint:- Did you know you could water plants without actually watering them? Confused? Not anymore!
1. “This Pinterest hack really works. Simply use micellar water to clean your shoes.
2. “A simple hack cutting a keyhole shape into an end table for a handy tree table!”
3. “The easiest way to water your garden.”
4. “This is how my wife protects her yarn from the cats.”
5. “Just saw my partner charging her phone like this. For years, I’ve left my phone charging on the floor like a fool!”
6. “Buy cleaning solutions in bulk and get a set of industrial spray bottles — you’ll have a better experience for less money.”
7. “Thanks to your advice, I was able to restore my favorite boots! Vinyl repair kit and some Kiwi really did the trick.”
8. “Stack and store non-stick pots and pans with lids upside down to reduce scratches to the interiors.”
9. “Biggest sneaker-life hack: use an eraser to remove stains/ dirt from sneakers. Works especially well on nubuck, suede, leather, and rubber.”
10. “Girlfriend pulls off the fitted sheet in her sleep. Me, being the good BF that I am, came up with a solution.”