“Eat your breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day!” That’s what we have heard all our lives, and we convey the same learning to our offspring. But just because you’re aware of how important it is, doesn’t mean you’ll always have time to get something delicious on your platter. From school drop-offs to getting to work on weekday mornings can often be our busiest and unfavorable time of day as you can’t afford to be choosy in terms of what to have in the breakfast. But what exactly is a fast, easy, and filling breakfast that can help us start our day quicker and healthier? Well, this is why we’ve enlisted some best, tasty, and filling breakfast options that will get you pumped to get out of bed for the first meal of your day(yup, even on Mondays).
If you think taste and time are directly proportional when it comes to food, it will make us happy to prove you wrong.
Take a Look at Some Quick Breakfast Meals:
- French toast, waffles, or pancakes (try wheat or whole-grain varieties)
- Cold cereal and milk
- Hot cereal, such as oatmeal or cream of wheat (try some dried fruit or nuts on top)
- Whole-grain toast, bagel, or English muffin with cheese
- Yogurt with fruit or nuts
- Fruit smoothie, such as a strawberry smoothie