You can’t download Instagram stories and videos. We occasionally come across some fantastic stories and videos we want to keep on our phones or in our Instagram feed. Fortunately, Instagram videos, stories, and photographs can be downloaded using third-party platforms.
Following are some of the best options on Android
Instore is one of the best apps that allow you to download Instagram content.
- Interesting publications, videos, photos, live broadcasts, and Stories can now be saved to your mobile phone and accessed whenever you want, even when you don’t have internet access.
- The data will not vanish within 24 hours of publication.
- Instagram is great for downloading and reposting content.
- Furthermore, the program saves Instagram tags, text, and other information to the photos and videos.
- You do not need to use a third-party program to log in; instead, you can use the developers’ official service.
2. Fast Save
FastSave is the most widely used service for downloading Instagram content. It’s one of the best Instagram story saver apps for Android.
- Create a hidden folder in FastSave to keep your images private. No one will be able to see it even while browsing your gallery.
- It has over 10 million downloads and very positive feedback from users.
- The user interface of the app is similar to that of Instagram.
- FastSave allows you to browse and save photographs, movies, and tales from pals in your smartphone’s memory.
- It’s a collection of photographs and tales from individuals on your subscription list that are now available. You are in charge of allocating and selecting the files that you wish to store.
- FastSave provides a Dashboard for managing all downloaded files and the option to build a complete presentation.
3. Story Saver
Story Saver is another brilliant app that allows you to save Instagram videos and photographs on your device.
- To use the app right away, you don’t need to log into your account or do anything else.
- To start the download, provide a link to Insta content, and then the original file will be downloaded.
- It doesn’t matter if the content is in the form of a video shot in a unique way or a snapshot with special effects.
- Content can be uploaded to open user profiles.
- Additionally, it is permitted to record events that will not be available on all social media sites.
- If the user uploads this or that tale promptly, the album can be replenished with the person’s memories.
- This application also has periodicals to download in addition to tales.
- You may also add links to them, allowing you to post them as movies, GIF animations, or pictures.
4. Story Saver for Instagram
Story Saver lets you store Instagram and IGTV content. It’s one of the best Instagram story saver apps for Android.
- You may use the app to download photographs, videos, and stories from the social media platform to your smartphone.
- You can explicitly provide the download path if necessary.
- All photographs contributed to the article are automatically stored when you download photos from the carousel.
- You may read and copy posts, tags, photographs, articles, and videos with the tool.
- The date of posting and the number of likes may both be found.
- It allows you to share entries directly or republish them on your page.
- You may use messengers and email to transmit photographs and videos.
- It is possible to search for pages and tags.
- The query history is retained by default, although it is simple to wipe up if required.
- This application allows you to store any Instagram material, including IGTV videos.
The Regrann app is yet another option for downloading Instagram videos and photographs.
- You may add captions to photographs and create pending postings.
- You may download any Instagram post using the app.
- The covers are automatically preserved with the clips when you download them.
- In the gallery, you can see the downloaded files.
- You may use the app to republish other people’s work in its original quality.
- Fast repost and save options are available in the application.
- A pop-up selection window of available features can be enabled in the app.
- Publications are stored without a watermark by default, but you may quickly add one in the settings if needed.
- You may create your signature by typing your content.
We hope this article was helpful and you have learned about the best Instagram story saver apps for Android. If you have any queries/suggestions regarding this article, please drop them in the comments section. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.