“Sharing is caring,” but only as long as you don’t have to share your room with somebody who has a pretty different lifestyle from yours. Even at home, after a certain age, you look for a place that belongs only to you. Unfortunately, not everyone is lucky enough to have that. In such a scenario, be it strangers, your friends, your family, or your relatives, anybody can be the source of your stress.
In this article, we are sharing stories that will either remind you of somebody or make you feel fortunate enough to not experience any of it.
1. “Went in here to flip a breaker and really wish I hadn’t. I can’t wait to get away from this house and this roommate. I can smell it from the hallway now.”
2. “This is my roommate’s aquarium filter. It smells worse than it looks.”
3. “My roommate throws all of his garbage in a corner because he wants to ’recycle it’ later.”
4. “Not even the worst it’s been. Just annoying because I cleaned the stove last night before bed and woke up to this.”
5. “Roommate and her boyfriend left this for us after making 3 AM chili. Thanks! All of the dishes were previously clean.”
6. “Y’all wanna see my ex-roommates air fryer?”
7. “There is a psycho living with me.”
8. “I live with 2 grown men. Just tell me why.”
9. “I’m living with monsters.”
10. “I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that my dishwasher sucks or the fact that my roommate of 3 years still refuses to rinse his stuff before putting it in the dishwasher (all of these came out of the same load of ‘clean’ dishes).”
11. “Roomy just moved in. No prior relationship. Day one and all he’s unpacked is this. Making me a little skeptical… do I address it?”
12. “Roommate used my favorite turtleneck as a BBQ rag last night.”