Pets are unpredictable. But they’re unpredictably cute. We least expect some of the things they do at times. During their naughty moments, we think about how they came up with something like this. But even during their cute moments, we cannot help think about how they’re so smart enough to think of such things that make us go “aww.”
But it doesn’t look like they invest too much thought into wondering about where they sleep. If they want to rest or are feeling sleepy, they’ll fall asleep in just about any place that makes them feel comfortable and cozy. Like these pet owners, for example, who found their pets resting in the most unexpected places. They obviously looked for them in their regular sleeping places, only to find them in a totally unexpected place. Curious? Look ahead!
1. “I guess you could say that this is a pup-pea…”
2. Look at this little munchkin, sleeping against the cold breeze amid the waves.
3. “My girlfriend just found him outside sleeping like this.”
4. Guess he worked out a little too much today. He’s completely out for the day!
5. “A bumblebee asleep in our zinnias”
6. “My mom’s colleague has a litter of 5-day-old bunnies, so we went to see them, and this gorgeous baby fell asleep in my hands.”
7. “This 5-week-old pup fell asleep in a pot!”
8. “So, I put my kittens in my husband’s boots…and then they fell asleep.”
9. “My exhausted daughter fell asleep. Her kitten decided to join her.”
10. “My favorite puppy out of the litter was this little sleepy guy!”
11. “The runt of the litter likes to sleep in my hiking boot.”
12. Well, can’t blame this little guy. Water is pretty soothing a place for many, isn’t it?
13. “I have successfully grown a cat in a flower pot.”
14. “Little Danny fell asleep in his food bowl!”
15. What a smart little doggy. Slept right on food so there’s no strain involved.
16. “Ender the conure has found a comfy napping place.”
17. “Our baby bunny fell asleep in my girlfriend’s hands.”
18. “My kitten loves being wrapped up as a ’purrito.’ She’ll even fall asleep while swaddled.”