Some people are excellent cooks. So much that people wait for their lunch at work and schools. Others wait to receive invitations to their house so they can dig into the yumminess that these fabulous cooks have made for their guests. But then there’s also another side to this coin. Some people are so bad with their cooking skills, that it might be dangerous to even let them come close to a gas stove. They have zero knowledge about cooking, and God forbid they’re allowed to cook for anyone, including themselves.
Friends and family of such people have bravely endured these cooking disasters and have had their share of fun by sharing these instances online. While some others didn’t mind showing their own cooking mistakes online with a pinch of salt and humor!
1. “The classic cheese and ham toastie”
2. “Wanted some pizza. This was the best I could come up with. Canned pizza sauce, gouda, cheddar, and salami on a toasted hot dog bun…”
3. “Strawberry brownies as seen on Facebook”
4. “My sister-in-law likes to make charcuterie boards and said I should give it a try, so my sister and I made this beauty.”
5. “My roommate’s cheese toast.”
6. “I made this bread myself!”
7. “I tried making Japanese cotton sponge cake and this is what I made. I didn’t want to throw it out but when I looked away for a second, my dogs stole it.”
8. “My first try at a blancmange didn’t go quite as well as I’d hoped…”
9. “I was determined to surprise my wife and kids this morning. Well, in a way, I did…”
10. Well, this person gave their best. It’s not an easy recreation.
11. “The cook at Applebee’s forgot to take the plastic off the slice of cheese before he added it to my wife’s sandwich…”
12. “Homemade cinnamon roll reheated at 400° for 6 hours”
13. “Cooking is obviously not my thing.”
14. “My mom was really glad I enjoyed the rat meatloaf last time so she made another one just for me.”
15. “My wife asked me to take the cinnamon rolls out of the oven in 15 minutes and went to the store. I said it wasn’t a problem but now it’s a problem.”