Most of us love pets, and to some extent, the reason behind this is their unconditional love. Our furry friends don’t talk like us, but they are no lesser than us when it comes to expressing their gratitude whenever there is a chance. We often talk to our pets and do things that make them feel loved. Be it getting them their favorite treats or the belly rubs, they know how to show their appreciation for everything they receive, and this isn’t limited to a wagging tail.
In this blog, we are going to introduce you to some of the most generous pets who put their owners first when it comes to sharing whatever they have. Take a look at these kind souls, and share your experiences in the comment section!
1. “Meet River, he likes to bring his bear to you anytime he wants to say thank you.”
2. “She brought me a marshmallow.”
3. “Lola, my grandmother’s dog, brings her blanket to you if she likes you.”
4. “She brings me something every time I walk in the door.”
5. “My cat has a cleft palate. It helps her to hold onto straws she’s brought back from the hunt. She looks so proud.”
6. “My cat brought this plastic bird home today.”
7. “My cat brings me socks whenever I don’t pay attention to her to try to win my approval.”
8. “My cat brought me a rock. She is an indoor cat. I don’t know where she got it.”
9. “My cat brought me a present.”
10. “Found this old pupper wandering the streets and I returned him to his home. He brought me his ducky as a thank you.”
11. “Our black cat brings us the occasional bird as a present. Then there’s this doof. We don’t own a badminton set.”
12. “My cat keeps bringing a candy cane to my door. Ted, Christmas is over, let it go!”
13. “My wife and I started feeding a stray cat. He likes to bring us presents, normally it’s a mouse, or a chicken bone, etc. Today he showed up with this, no idea where he got it.”
14. “Threw my dog a ball and he brought me this instead.”