13 Epic design fails that will make you question reality!
May 15, 20230
Prepare to embark on a whimsical journey of designs gone terribly, hilariously wrong. While every designer’s job is to ensure using aesthetic sensibilities and practicality, these designers stumble with unfathomable blunders. In this article, we have compiled 13 design disasters that will leave you amused and make you question the very fabric of reality. For example, say, you enter a public restroom but find a weird toilet seat. Brace yourselves, because these design fails are reminders that sometimes even the best of designers need to take a vacation. It will help them take a break and refrain from absurdity. These architectural marvels (oops, not marvels) makes us question reality and their application of designing laws.
Here’s to some entertaining design disasters!
Don’t forget to comment below on which design amused you the most. Also tell us if you have come across any such design fails.
1. “The handle of this pan is heavier than the pan itself, making it fall over immediately.”
2. “Found this at Walmart today…”
3. “Either the pipe or someone’s inexperience with tiles created a snake toilet.”
4. “This cafe is supposed to be called ‘Bunch of Grapes’ and I saw this unreadable logo.”
5. “Merry Christmas and have Great Gentleman.”
6. “Striped carpet on hotel stairs — they’re hard to use, even after 2 weeks.”
7. “Practical bathroom”
8. “Who designed this mouse? I tried it and it’s as uncomfortable as it looks.”
9. “This bunny chair I saw while window-shopping”
10. “So I almost DIED at school today (not a water bottle).”
11. “They almost had something here but now I just laugh when I see them…”
12. “Just feel bad about this one, good intentions gone wrong.”