Being a woman isn’t easy. Why? The burden of expectations regarding a perfect figure or face, and countless other unrealistic beauty standards women live under, is what makes their lives difficult. However, certain brave women make their own ways and don’t follow chase the so-called idea-woman physical traits.
And this blog is just about such amazing women, for whom living as per others’ perception is not something they rank above their self-esteem. Here are some pictures that are enough to inspire all women out there.
1. “A reminder that all bodies are bikini bodies”
2. “This will be the first summer I haven’t shaved. Sometimes I feel self-conscious, but mostly, I feel empowered!”
3. “This is a reminder to you all that you can have cellulite and spider veins and still be hot!”
4. “I used to hate my wide nose, but once I realized it’s my mom’s nose too, it became my favorite part of my face.”
5. “So much fur, I feel like a little bear or something!”
6. “I’m feeling brave and not wearing anything to cover up my chin acne.”
7. “I went to the beach, and for the first time in my life, I enjoyed myself instead of scrutinizing how I looked.”
8. “I may have some rolls, but who doesn’t love biscuits?”
9. “I got some new stuff at the mall, and this is your reminder that your tummy does not need to be perfectly flat! All tummies are valid and cute. ?”
10. “Thick thighs save lives! Feeling happy in the sun!”
11. “I’m slowly starting to work on loving myself and not getting too immersed in that social media ’perfect body’ representation; I’m slowly getting there.”
12. “After years of struggling with my self-esteem due to my bald patches showing, I decided to get rid of what made me so unhappy, and I think I’m gonna rock this look!”