Getting work done might not be easy, but getting it done right is surely a tough job. No matter how professional some people sound or pretend, some peculiar cases where blunders are significant question human resource management. And on a positive note, such scenarios help us realize the importance of the simple question- WHY?
In this article, we have compiled a set of pictures showing unprofessionalism at its peak. Take a look, and please don’t get inspired!
1. Well, who doesn’t need privacy?
2. “This door is missing a cut-out window behind the metal bars.”
3. And then these traffic lights in Liverpool City Center UK.
4. Always “the on stand right” when going up an escalator in London.
5. “Up, please!”
6. “This is a virtual guide at a children’s museum.”
7. “I’m not a native English speaker, but I’m quite sure it makes no sense.”
8. “An everyday, normal door”
9. “The handle blocks me from unlocking the door.”
10. “Half and Half radiator anyone??”
11. “This bike lane with large planters right in the middle, leaving almost no room for cyclists.”
12. “I don’t know what to say about how terrible this design is.”