Why do women always love make-up and try to get the right makeup? Highlighted eyes and perfectly evened-out skin turn you into your best possible version. However, getting used to your makeup look doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with your natural look. The look that you might consider raw and incomplete is actually beautiful, and there is no way you can weigh it any lesser than your makeup look.
In this article, you’ll see a set of pictures showing beautiful women flaunting their no-makeup look. Share and inspire who needs to see this!
1. “Just stopped wearing eyelashes for the first time in years. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my skin.”
2. “Was told I’m looking rather cute today!”
3. A bright smile is all it takes!
4. “In a world where makeup and filters rule our society, I’m thankful for this kind of subreddits.”
5. “I’ve gone natural cus it makes me feel the best about myself :)”
6. “This is the first time I’ve shown Reddit my bare face.”
7. “It’s taking a long time to feel comfortable with my curly hair but I’m getting there.”
8. “I’ve never been into makeup!”
9. “Less pretty, less “put together,” overall less complete than we would be otherwise. It’s taking me a long time to undo that, but we’re getting there!”
10. “Reposted ‘cause I like this pic better. I saw a meme on Instagram that said being pretty without makeup is a serious flex. I concur.”
11. “Bare-faced today and have a huge bug bite on my chest! Still trying to embrace the natural side of myself, even on a bad day!”
12. All natural