There’s so much that goes into our first dates. The dressing up, the anxiety about how things will turn out, if the person will be worth it, if this could be the beginning of something new… the thoughts are endless. But sometimes the first dates turn out to be absolute disasters and sometimes the most hilarious experiences ever. A few Twitterati haven’t feared from letting the world know about these humorous experiences, and we cannot get enough of it. But not all of these experiences meant a dead end for the date. We’re guessing some of them would’ve even enjoyed these moments to mark a beginning of a new relationship or friendship. Some others were total deal breakers! Enjoy reading these.
1. Ooops! Not the right response now. How nervous could she be, though?
2. A little too wishful, a little too futuristic. The first date, a long bus ride, and so many house plans already!
3. Now that’s too possessive of the car, isn’t it? Or too particular?
4. Okay, this is definitely a no-no. That’s not normal- living in a walk-in closet even though there’s a room.
5. This guy is much too daring and a lot less smart! Do people really do that?
6. And that’s why they say that expectations lead to disappointments. Why would one repeat their hairstyle?
7. Six minutes isn’t much for some but it is too much tardiness for others. Would you wait six minutes or more?
8. Ha-ha, too co-incidental to be true! Wonder if she was embarrassed!
9. That’s downright rejecting. You wouldn’t want to go on a second date with a person who isn’t even including you on the date.
10. What else would the person not like or want to change if they did actually start dating eventually?