Sleep is inevitable. You can fall asleep anywhere and at anytime. But if you fall asleep at the wrong places, at the wrong time, and amid the wrong group of people, it could become one of those hilarious moments captured that go viral on the internet. One might that that humans need a proper set up, or at least a flat surface to sit or lie down to fall asleep. But the sleep-deprived or sleep lovers can fall asleep anywhere, anytime, by wriggling themselves in the most unbelievable of the places. If you need some ideas, or just a good laugh, scroll ahead.
1. Sometimes, we all feel like dozing off at work. But have you ever done it like she did?
2. Look who we caught sleeping at the Academy Awards!
3. Now, who’s to decide what is comfortable and what is not? It feels like a hammock, it’s good enough to fall asleep.
4. And then sometimes, you actually do find a hammock to fall asleep. Now where, and at what height, that’s another topic, altogether.
5. He slept, and his colleagues built his a fort. Looks pretty comfortable, isn’t it?
6. He’s a smart sleeper. It will be easy to get right off when he reaches his station.
7. Can’t stop thinking about what this man was dreaming about when sleeping. Can you? About dancing? About…
8. If you love books so much, you will find a way to eat, drink, read, and sleep in the bookish heaven. Like this guy, for example.
9. If you’re sleepy at work, but cannot be caught sleeping, you have to find a way to hide while you doze. Here’s an idea!
10. Hey, kids get tired too, okay? They have to play, mess everything up, and sometimes, clean up their toys too. They can fall asleep anywhere!