Whenever we have a situation, we always have two options: we react or we don’t, we act or we don’t. Similarly, when something amusing takes place in front of our eyes, we either pretend like nothing happened or we pull out our cell phone to capture it. And if we capture it, we definitely have found it interesting, so the story doesn’t end at just saving those pictures or videos on our device. We’re sure you have guessed it right! Time to share it with millions of netizens who are online to find interesting stuff with every passing moment.
In this blog we are sharing a compilation of 10 common objects with a little bit of twist that make them worthy of your attention. Scroll, enjoy and let us know what you think in the comment section.
1. A bike for rainy weather
2. “Dropped my earbud at the beach and it pulled iron out of the sand.”
3. “This sign at a local nature preserve has the words inverted so you can read it in the water.”
4. “My aunt has an ultra-wide microwave.”
5. “My bank sent me 64 copies of the same debit card.”
6. “A carrot with a twist”
7. “This pencil sharpener doesn’t remove the very center of the lead.”
8. “These clouds showed up after some heavy rain.”
9. “A cloud dinosaur running across the sky”
10. “My grandma’s Chinese teacups where you can see a woman’s face when you put them against the light (from 2 different sets)”